Nowadays, it is expected that a site will adapt to the visitor. The only question is how to make sure your site can do that without breaking or slowing down?
Website admin who want their sites to be accessible on mobile devices now have two options:
responsive design and adaptive design.
Will Adaptive Design Replace Responsive Web Design?
Adaptive web design (AWD) is an emerging best practice for websites to deliver a customized user experience based on screen size.
Some question for you:
Are you tired of slow website load times?
Do you want to best your search engine rankings?
Are you looking for an easy way to improve SEO?
If your answer is YES, this blog is best for you.
What is WP Compress?
WP Compress intelligently adapts images and scripts for the incoming visitor for faster load times, lower bounce rates, and a better user experience.
How can WP Compress help you?
WP Compress also has a built-in image optimizer that automatically optimizes images when uploaded to your WordPress site. It works in the background.
Plan and feature:
- Lifetime access to WP Compress
- All future Professional Plan updates
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 4 license tiers
- GDPR Compliant
- Previous App Sumo customers who purchased WP Compress can upgrade their license to increase their feature limits
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Real-time image optimization
- Lightning-fast hybrid CDN
- Adapt images by device
- Generate Web P images
- Lazy-load images
- Retina device support
- Preserve EXIF data
- External URL support (S3, Offload, etc.)
- Remote management
- Main WP bulk linking tool
- Email reports
- Non-WordPress version
Problem: I want to speed up my website but don’t know-how.
Problem: I want to speed up my site for mobile and desktop users.
Problem: I need to improve my site’s load times, bounce rates, and user experience.
To ensure your website is super fast and accessible as possible, you’ll need to do a few things. We recommend is using a responsive design for your site. WP compressor will automatically adapt the layout of your site to different screen sizes so that WP is optimized for visitors on any device. Using a content delivery network (CDN) can also help you speed up your site by caching commonly used files across multiple servers worldwide.